Intergrated SHEQ Management system
Why an integrated management system
- When you implement all three management systems into one SHEQ management system. the following ISO's will be addressed:
- ISO 9001 Quality,
- ISO 14001 Environmental
- ISO 45001 Safety.????
- Some organizations prefer to go this way because it is:
- Easily implemented
- Easily maintained.
- Costs for maintaining the integrated management system can be divided into three parts.
- Negatives of an intergarted SHEQ management system are:
- An intergrated SHEQ certification audit is conducted on all three systems simultaneously but if one system fails then it will be as if all systems have failed and no certification will be granted.
- However with an intergated SHEQ management system you have the option to request seperate system audits.