In order to make sense of the various types of risk assessments it is necessary to understand the three types of risks:
- Identify product liability to the organisation
- Identify busniness interruption to the organisation and cost implications.
- Legal claims against the organisation due to employees
- Financial options
- Return on investments
- Compiling a legal register to ensure employees are aware of the relevant legal and other requirements applicable to them
- It is a method particularly suited for operations
- Critical and people
- Intensive in the workplace
- Reviews operator actions.
- Aspects and impacts
- Understanding a MSDS (Material safety data sheet for hazardous chemical products)
- Issues related to house hold chemical products
- Objectives and tartgets